These are beautiful! I love the green bug on the 2nd pic and the depth of field, the subject is very clear! I am stalking your blog everyday! You need to post some new pics, you are slacking girl! Hugs! ~Sandra
This blog is a place where the farmer's wife chronicles life on the farm among all sorts of other interesting (and not so interesting) tidbits about our life. Grab a chair and let's visit a while.
3 comments:
I love these two most recent photos - beautiful!!!
naturalpaths (Having trouble with HSB so I have a blogger blog too)
Oh Angela, I really enjoyed the pictures from the wedding! What a beautiful family you have. :)
These are beautiful! I love the green bug on the 2nd pic and the depth of field, the subject is very clear! I am stalking your blog everyday! You need to post some new pics, you are slacking girl! Hugs!
~Sandra
Post a Comment