Anyway, this was taken at a state park in Colorado. As we were walking up this path, I was in the lead. As soon as my eyes fixed upon this snake, I immediately retreated grabbing every kid within reach. However, you'd just have to know my husband...without missing a beat, he kept walking. In a panic, Sarah and I are almost in tears because he's so near the snake it could strike him. Then, just as casual as ever he reaches for it and starts to pet it. Sarah was shaking at that point. And mad....cause the snake was BRASS! She hates to be duped. She hates surprises. In the photo behind her elbow is a nature center which teaches about various snakes in Colorado. On the way back, we couldn't resist making a memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally forgot you had a photography blog! These photos are stunning! Thanks so much for the invite. Hopefully I can make a habit of popping over more often.
Hugs,
Leah
hee-hee! We have one of those on the path of our zoo and I wigged out the first time I saw it, too!
Post a Comment